Procedure of establishing the geometric relationships among overlapping and side lapping photographs for determining the positions of supplement horizontal control points. It reduces substantially the control required by field methods.
- Establishing Ground Control points
- Line map of the project area showing flight lines.
- Project boundaries.
- Control point locations and identification numbers.
- Description of Ground Control Points with coordinates.
- Tie Points measure and transfer.
- Block Adjustment.